Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Addicted.

...To Chipotle. If they had a loyalty program, I swear I would have earned 10+ free burrito bowls by now.

And the good news? If you pick the right ingredients (skip the tortilla, no sour cream, light on the cheese, etc.), you've got a colorful and healthy lunch/dinner option - that's Weight Watchers friendly too! Here's my go-to recipe (and I'm not kidding you, I eat this at least 3 times a week).

  • White Cilantro Lime Rice
  • Black Beans
  • Fajita Veggies
  • Pico de Gallo
  • Salsa Rosa (because I like things spicy)
  • Guacamole
  • BIG Heap of Lettuce as a topper



1 serving of this goodness equals about 5-6 cups and tops out at a Weight Watchers PointsPlus® value of 11. I'm a quantity girl, so this amount of food makes me VERY happy. So go ahead, dig in!

Not sure what your go-to Chipotle creation amounts to? Check out the Chipotle Nutrition Calculator.



No comments: