Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finding Direction.

It's been QUITE some time since I've updated this space. I think it needs an overhaul but the new name and slightly altered look will do for now. :) 

In light of some recent events,  I've realized that while having a plethora of ideas and interests are great, I might just need to take a step back to make sense of it all. I've found myself a few short months away from turning 30, asking the questions:

What do I need to change?
What's next?

And while I feel like I may have found the direction, my question has now become -
How do I get there? In the past, this would have stopped me dead in my tracks. But something feels different. Like something might really work this time around.

So, going forward, I plan to use this blog to share my love for the F's (Fetes, Food and Fashion, of course)- and hope that it will allow me to funnel my creativity into something more (a live version of working out the kinks, I guess). That said, I think this puts it perfectly -



pinterest quotable image
I certainly plan on it!



No comments: