Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Inspired... Again

In the scheme of life, we all tend to get caught up in the day to day droning that often takes us away from doing what fulfills us. Whether it's a sport, a hobby or some other form of interest, we lose touch with it when life takes hold and makes us focus on the task at hand.

That's what I realize has been happening with me. Throughout all of the trials and tribulations I have endured over the last year, I've never taken the time to sit down and express myself through the words that I so often formulate in my head. I've truly been inspired with a recent visit to another blogger's site and have decided that these words will no longer sit in my head without a real home - they will be given a place to live and thrive - here in this virtual world.

That said, I hope you enjoy and/or take something from the random thoughts that will find their way to this page - whether it's a feeling, a new recipe I love or something about a new musician I discover... I am enthused to start sharing the joys of my life again.

No comments: